View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Question about PW 3g

Hi,
My family and I go camping a lot in areas that have no 3g. I read a ton of fan fiction and sometimes I have to retrieve the stories online because send to kindle does not load the actual story(just the link). I know that the free 3g will connect to the kindle store and cloud drive, but what else will it allow you to do? I did a search on the forum for paperwhite 3g and didn't get the information.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote