View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:07 AM   #64
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
I wonder how the online stores will handle ebook sales in the future. Paperbacks and hard cover books go out of print, will ebooks also go out of print? The format has not been around long enough to really see it happen yet but one has to wonder.
Ebooks already do go out of print. Eg look for ebook editions of Ellis Peters' "Brother Cadfael" series today and you won't find them, but you could have bought them a couple of months ago. That's why, if I come across a book or a series which interests me, I buy it. If I don't, there's no guarantee it'll be available when I want to read it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote