Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:39 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
As I said, I think it will be THE student device. Easy to throw into a backpack, add a small BT keyboard and you can work on term papers anywhere, including Starbucks while listening to music. In class it is easy to take notes, check formulas on Wolfram Alpha, Wikipedia access and provided everything the teacher hands out is in PDF they can just download it in the classroom. The Note 10.1 is probably more versatile but the Note 8 hits the sweet spot between usability and portability for the academic segment of the market.
Price off course is still undecided, but I'm thinking $229, maybe a Student Edition with USB connector and BT keyboard/cover for #259.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote