View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
How does the library react to different cards being inserted, does it update itself to match the new content, or still feature the missing items?
If you insert a new, blank card, then you must select each volume in your library to download again. It does not automatically download your library for you.

If you insert a new card with stuff on it, then those books will show up in your library and you still have to re-download your library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
I'd be interested to know how to reverse the process as well.
I've not done this, but I assume you can just reverse the mv command in the shell file.

I must say it's really nice having my entire library on my device now.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote