View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #505
mngharry
Enthusiast
mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PRS-505
It is worth playing the replacement game? I just received my third PW, and while it has the best screen so far, the light bleeds in very strongly from the side at the bottom. I'm wondering whether I should wait until Amazon sorts out the various issues with the screen before requesting a replacement again.
mngharry is offline   Reply With Quote