View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #28
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Lately it seems I can't get my iPad 3 to shut up. I think it's probably linked to one of the recent updates. It seems that each different type of sound has to be shut off separately by using the side buttons while the sound is heard. That's practically impossible to do, e.g. for the e-mail received sound. It's very annoying because I use my iPad in public places (at work and on the train) a lot. Even in the settings app I can't seem to find an option to shut off all sound.

Has anyone noticed this or am I imagining things?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote