View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertAs View Post
I'd like to know what choices are accessing e books with azw3 extension?
Since I believe it's Calibre proprietary format and extension.
This is one of many Amazon Kindle proprietary formats. Calibre does not have a proprietary format. Calibre's ebook viewer is essentially a ePub viewer.

Quote:
Is it possible to read Calibre azw3 extenion with Kindle for PC Windows or Android?
Yes, These programs should read Kindle formats such as azw3.

Quote:
My azw3 Ebook was created with Calibre
If it was created with calibre it should be drm free and can be read with any Kindle or program that supports azw.

Quote:
1. The book is kind of a travel guide with photos and links across the whole book content. Obviously this sets limit to compatible conversion formats.
It should convert fine to epub.

Quote:
2. In most threads there has not been made any distinction between azw3 format and extension. While azw3 format from Amazon has an extension azw and likely Calibrate azw3 extension can be changed to azw.
I'm not an Amazon format expert, but azw or azw3 as the extension should make no difference.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote