View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #19
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
Also I gather not all the Overdrive ebooks are available to non-residents, but I don't think you know this until you go to borrow one. Anyway, there's plenty of food for thought here and thanks again for all your input.
I don't think they restrict which books you can check out from Overdrive, but some libraries that issue cards to nonresidents don't allow access to Overdrive at all for nonresident cards (i.e. nonresident cards are more restrictive in many ways such as the number and types of items you're allowed to check out).
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote