View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #35
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_skeleton View Post
Hey there, good job getting so far
However on my Pocketbook 622, there is a problem with daemon quitting right after key auth. Error log:
;<
Hmm, you're the second person to have troubles logging into a 622 with ssh. I'm not sure what's different on your devices, so I'm not sure what the problem is. When running in debug mode like you had, the server always quits after the first session ends. So, it's not clear whether the sshd daemon stopped because the session ended due to some other problem, or if it stopped because the daemon had an internal problem. Maybe you can try logging in with ssh using the '-T' or '-t' options to see if that affects things on the reader. Unfortunately, I'm travelling without my 902 at the moment, so I can't see if my device shows those same pty error messages or not. It's possible that they are normal and that something else is causing the session to end.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote