View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #71
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm using Chapura to keep my Palm sync'd with my work PC (I don't use a PC at home), and I'm pretty happy with it. But I haven't messed with Vista. (I don't know if that's part of what's causing you grief, but it seems a safe assumption.)

If we're going to rant about computers, let's talk about MS deciding to redesign the whole interface for Office products so one can't find anything. I can avoid the problem on my system by refusing to "upgrade," but the users I support often aren't so lucky.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote