View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:32 PM   #48
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Sent you a PM, GJ, but am posting to that effect here, should you feel inclined to check here most often.
Thanks, I did get your PM, but it was nice of you to respond here in case I missed it.

It all looks good so will include in the new addition of this volume. I hope to be able to get it out fairly soon, one week, two at the most.

And thanks again for your support and assistance with this. So have some Karma as well.

Also thanks for all the other readers of this works (those that have commented here and all others that haven't), without you guys there wouldn't be as much fun in putting this together.

Cheers,
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote