View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #118
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
bah! when we were at Ft. Benning I kept clean empty cans on the kitchen counter. when I went into the kitchen in the morning I would turn on the water and the garbage disposal and start smacking roaches and sending them to their watery graves! they would spray every couple of weeks, but hte roaches would just go into the walls and the next apartment. you have to do a total wrap the building with those things.

...thanks TOm... now I feel all crawly
Heck, I've seen roaches one could throw a saddle on and ride. I've tried stepping on them but it just annoyed them. I once caught one drinking from a can of Raid. The little bugger had the gall to ask for a refill.