View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #10
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have included a few of my (previously published) short stories in my book 'Something to Read on the Plane'. The market for short stories is not as bouyant as it used to be when most (women's) magazines carried a short story.
When I worked in a charity bookshop we found that books of short stories were not that popular as people wanted to 'get into' a book. And others felt that they may not like all the short stories in the book.
I hope your book does well, as it may pave the way for more.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote