View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #13
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
It's so rare that I see a poll like this where I've read all the books listed. Of the three, I definitely liked The Amulet of Samarkand the best. I read The Hobbit, but didn't like it enough to go on and read the entire Rings Trilogy -- though I did enjoy the movies! And, like many others, I found The Lost Symbol a light-weight book, enjoyable enough but nothing to rave about.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote