Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #740
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
dreamer, you're making me have extreme cravings for peach ice cream, and that is a problem, because the weather here is hardly what you would call "clement" and i don't like eating ice cream in winter.
Sorry about that. I live in a place where temperature is nice enough I can (but really shouldn't) eat ice cream every day if I want. And personally, I have no trouble eating ice cream in winter...sitting in front of the fireplace.

How about trying a bowl of fresh sliced peaches with a sprinkling of sugar? Let it macerate for a few minutes then put a spoonful of peaches on a slice of pound cake or angel food cake. Top with a little cream (clotted or whipped). Excellent! And it won't freeze your brain.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote