View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Evidence needed to support bug fix?

I'm having problems when I convert a PRC file to a Mobi file. Any paragraphs that begin with an italicized word get forced to the lefthand margin, instead of being indented. Any quotes of poetry that are italicized also get forced to the lefthand margin.

I'd like to use the Mobi formatting if I can so that readers on this site can have the additional flexibility of having chapter dots so they can move more freely through the book.

I did submit a request for a bug fix, but didn't understand why it was considered not a bug. Not sure what I should be providing to argue my case?

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote