View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcreek View Post
I had the same problem with a Kindle 3.
For 12 book titles, "2 books" were shown in the "On Device" column. There was definitely only one book for each title on the device.
The duplicates were shown in different formats so I deleted the books with the formats that were not on the Kindle.
Be sure you remove the check mark for the book that is actually on your device so you don't lose it.
Could you explain a little more what you mean?

You say that there was definitely only one book for each title, and that you deleted formats that were not on the kindle. Where were these formats located? In the library? If so, then they would not appear in the dialog with the check boxes (or shouldn't be).

Or perhaps you are saying that you had two books in your library, each with one format, and those formats different from each other? If this was the case, was each book marked as '2 books'?

What I am trying to do is understand whether or not there is a bug. Thanks for your help.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote