View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #55
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Right now I would cheerfully hold their corporate head underwater until the bubbles stop...

No warning sent to me...They shut down the Nook to PC portal. So I can't download to my PC and then sideload to my preferred reader.

And they deleted my PC library when I tried to sync...

I don't have a smart phone (by choice), I don't use a B&N Nook, and I don't use Windows 8.

So now they don't have a customer!!!!!

I just went to my Nook Library online and was able to download all but about three or four of fiction/non-fiction books I hadn't downloaded previously (45 of them), using the download option. This was using Windows Vista and the most recent ebook was purchased on June 9th, so I don't understand what the problem is.

Did you try to sync your BN Desktop Reader with your library, and that's when the deletion occurred? I haven't sync'd that program recently, but a new update available window popped up when I opened it up a couple of minutes ago.

I have version 2.1.1.1 on it.

-------------

Of course, none of my Fictionwise purchases have yet been transferred to my BN library.

Last edited by Xanthe; 06-11-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote