View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Personally, I am a little more tolerant of "free" pdfs of magazines since magazines are ad supported (eg: The New Yorker) and I find it hard to believe that many people would do much more than sample a couple before moving on to something else. If you are a genuine fan of a specific magazine, I'd think almost everyone would want to seek out a Zinio edition or some formal alternative.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote