View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
excellent idea, abelturd ! thank you for doing this. dictionary support is important to a lot of people and it's also a key feature for educational uses, so it seems vital that ipdf should implement the feature as soon as possible.

i would really like to see it happen too for my own use, and i'd like to see it as a standard feature on all liseuses with epub support, including the possibility to use several dictionaries (including different languages and bilingual dictionaries) and get results from all of them.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote