View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks for the info on the firmware. Now added to the wiki. https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Cybo...#1.4_Build_923

You CyBook will almost certainly have the 400MHz processor and 512MB storage. It sounds like it will read DRMed Mobipocket but not ePUB.

Hopefully Bookeen will soon release this (or slightly later) firmware to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rireed3 View Post
Hi All,

I'm very new to this, and just got a new Gen3 from eXpansys in Britain (it shipped from their warehouse in Marseille?).

The S/N starts with EB 600AB...

The User Guide is from 12/7/2007, but About says

Boo Reader 1.4 (build 923)
Mobipocket Reader 6.0 (build 70)

The Library has only prc and pdf, and I don't know enough yet to do further investigations. My questions to Bookeen support were:

------begin query to Bookeen ---------
Does it have 512 MB internal storage memory?
Can I read Mobipocket DRM?
Can I read Adobe ADE?
Can I read Epub DRM?

Is there more up-to-date documentation online somewhere?
----end query to Bookeen

Glad to look around, if I can find the way

Richard
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote