View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #14
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Koland,

Yes, I saw the announcement about people who buy ads. Like you, I would never have thought of doing that. You'd need a pretty high conversion rate to make money, I'd have thought.

As far as the Kindle announcement is concerned, I guess you're right that they sneaked it in. They shout aloud about changes that are in the affiliates' interests, but barely whisper those that aren't.

Since my previous post, I took at look at my Amazon earnings page for this month. I see two Kindle books listed there, but both of them have a zero commission. Pity, but not the end of the world.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote