View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Frankly Grace, I am shocked. Yes, shocked that anyone would stoop to such a trick to keep a library book on their reader beyond the time limit.

Okay, the fact that I never thought to do this has nothing to do with my moral outrage. Okay, okay, the fact that I damn well plan to try this with my next library ebook is just a coincidence and beside the point. Well, okay maybe it is the point but...

Shoot, I guess what upsets me is I didn't think of this first.

Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by MickeyC; 03-26-2009 at 04:01 PM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote