View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 04:16 AM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I have also been known to put a book I already have checked out on hold again, so when I return it, it's waiting for me again (if I know I can't finish it in time). Generally, I don't have too much of a problem finishing the books. And I'll return books if I know I won't get to them, and just keep them on the wishlist so I remember to check them out again. I'm not *trying* to hog books!
I do this with library pbooks if I haven't finished them. And we have self-service check-in of books here, so if a book is not on hold for someone else, I'm the very first in line to check it out again if I want it. I don't feel particularly guilty about this

Edit: forgot my point: since there's a artificial scarcity put on library ebooks, I think it's fine to treat them exactly as library pbooks.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote