View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #114
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
We've got a bison farm near us, and I really like bison. I've never had ground bison, so I don't know if that matters, but large-ish sized pieces in a stew, slow cooked in a crock pot, really taste good! Bison, however, are much more difficult (and dangerous) to manage than cattle, so that may be another factor in beef's popularity.

As far as horse meat is concerned, on Mondays I volunteer at a therapeutic riding center. I ran it past several of the guys. Prince, Toffee, Blaze and Dart were adamantly opposed.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote