View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #112
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Re: snails. I grew up in New Orleans with all the French restaurants. Whenever the family would go out for a nice dinner, I would order snails, or "escargot" as it said on the menu. They were delicious! Eating escargot is no big deal to a New Orleanian.

Re: bison. I've had it twice in my life - once at a restaurant in New Orleans as a teenager, and a few months ago I picked up two pounds of ground bison at BJ's. Both times I found it ok, but fairly bland, and not nearly as tasty as beef. I think that's why beef caught on in North America, and bison did not.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote