View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't see a lot of difference between scarfing up incomplete, cliffhangered novel-length episodes every 4 years or so, and reading short, incomplete episodes every week or so. The vast majority of your time in any kind of installment plan story is always spent waiting for the next installment.

So if I can't get true stand-alone novels in my preferred SFF genre... I'll take the serial format that puts new stuff in my hands more frequently.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote