View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #8
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I chose a Kobo Glo. It had much a much cleaner and clearer screen, faster page turns and uses an sd card and epub format. The Glo also has the same 6" screen but is smaller and thinner in size and weight. The Nook Glow and the Simple touch have page turn buttons that are really hard to press . I don't think many use them. . Also no access to dropbox to ldownoad a preowned book. I"ve not had any reader in the 5 years I"ve had readers that I liked as much as the Kobo Glo.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote