View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #21
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
@Jellby

Thanks a lot for your precious help. One reader reported me that he could not read my EPUBs with his brand new ONYX M92. I think, this way, it is possible to offer him a 9.7 inches PDF solution without having to renounce the use of embedded fonts, dropcaps and other niceties. And for the trouble, he gets on top of this a justified text...

I'll fix these disordered apostrophes. Thank you also for spotting this. C'est une honte.

BTW, I wonder also if the CSS kind of PDF produced with Prince could not allow the use of thin spaces? When you display a ragged text, like in common EPUBs, it may seem superfluous to bother about thin spaces. When you have a nice justified hyphenated text..., then maybe it's time to think seriously about it.

Last edited by roger64; 08-07-2012 at 08:51 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote