View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Nota: The installation problems above this post were resolved using the static package instead of the dynamic one.

Conclusion: Wonderful software!!!

I can now have a PDF with embedded fonts, dropcaps, full cover page and a justified text. The total weight of the file went up from 490 k to 920 k which is quite OK.

No work to do. As far as your original EPUB uses styles, no problem.

Thank you very much!! Congratulations to Jellby and Prince.

I join this six inches (9x12) PDF as a proof. The original EPUB has been published on MR some days ago.

@Jellby
EDIT: I tried to produce a 9.7inch PDF (that is 14.8cm 19.7cm) and I did produce a frame of this size but the image and text were not increased beyond 9x12. I surely did something wrong, can you produce one for me as a demo (and explain)?
The original EPUB is here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Marcheurs.pdf (920.6 KB, 865 views)

Last edited by roger64; 08-07-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: 9.7 inch?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote