View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #18
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
1. - I think I've got on my Linux all dependencies but I have this (see screenshot). It reports it does not find a file, where can I inform him about the right path to it?
That looks like a problem with Prince, not with the script/GUI... Anyway, maybe you can install libssl0.9.8, apparently I have both in my system:

/usr/lib32/libssl.so.0.9.8
/usr/lib32/libssl.so.1.0.0

Quote:
2. - All my EPUB use two file sheets which are of course correctly manifested. Have I to do something special?
No, all stylesheets referenced by the XHTML files should be automatically used (you can view them in the View CSS tab). To these stylesheets included in the book, two additional ones are added. One is the "Default CSS" which is ~/.epub2pdf/default.css, this is intended for settings that you want to apply to all your epub2pdf conversions, like page size, fonts, etc. The other is the "Additional CSS" which is an ad-hoc stylesheet intended for a specific book without having to modify the book itself. I don't remember the priority order now, you may have to use "!important" to override some styles.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote