View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #17
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Thanks to your previous post, I discovered your nice and clever tool/script and GUI (better late than never).

As my EPUBs are the product of odt files tweaked with Sigil, it could really be very useful to enjoy justified text, at long last without losing any Sigil-produced enhancements.

I use v 1.2 and tried to convert one of my EPUBs. I have two questions:

1. - I think I've got on my Linux all dependencies but I have this (see screenshot). It reports it does not find a file, where can I inform him about the right path to it?

2. - All my EPUB use two file sheets which are of course correctly manifested. Have I to do something special?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	libssl.png
Views:	529
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	90227  

Last edited by roger64; 08-06-2012 at 06:29 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote