View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #38
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But you aren't going to be adding hundreds of books every day, are you, and once the thumbnail is there for a book it stays there unless you explicitly delete it. That's what I meant .
I understood what you ment , but as I've mentioned earlier and in other threads, the Cybook makes a nice comic reader. However as PDF does't work correctly, you have to just dump the individual images on to a SD card.

I ended up having 1500 separate image files, 5 years worth of web comics that I was rereading, and Ouch, when i tried to continue off fromwhen I was earlier, took me about 10 minutes to get to the right page, at 25 books to a page. If it allowed a plain list view, i could just switch to that and jump to the right file.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote