View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
My twins got iPod Touches early this summer - a couple of months before they turned 9.

For all the reasons you stated, it's a great device. As well as all the great apps and games, your god-daughter can also read ebooks on it. I have the girls' iTouches locked down so they can't get to the Apple store or browse the web, but as you said, that won't be an issue in your case.

I think she'd love it.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote