View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #8
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissyfish View Post
I am limiting DNS so he doesnt get to bad sites.
That, I don't think is going to be a problem. They don't have a wi-fi router so it's up to her mom to determine what content to put on the iPod Touch.

Alas, the iPad is just too rich for my wallet so I don't think I'll be giving anyone who's not an immediate family member a gift like that. I do want to get my grandmother a 10" tablet so we can FaceTime/Skype. She doesn't have a computer but she does have broadband internet for her Vonage phone.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote