View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
kissyfish
Connoisseur
kissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Irex Iliad
Yep

My 8 yr old son is using my old one, and is saving up for an iPad 1 (which I am going to help subsidize a bit), he is getting emails from me (cute animal pictures, etc) and we are writing a text adventure together (inform7 is a natural language system he can understand), so he is learning typeing and reading, I am limiting DNS so he doesnt get to bad sites, and I have burned all of his audio books to it (hobbit, enid blighton, etc).

He and his 6 yr old sister enjoy it (on mine for now, but after some raking and snow shovelling they will have their own)
kissyfish is offline   Reply With Quote