View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I gave one to my then 8-yr old last Christmas and she has used it every day, all year. Maybe it's a little more expensive than an average "toy" but it definitely will grow with her, and better that than a toy that gets shelved after a few plays.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And the 8GB model really isn't that much more expensive than the DS Lite I bought her.

Thanks everyone! It's certainly good to hear about others' experiences.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote