View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:46 AM   #9
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I don't use cloud storage much at the moment. I'll be happy with just a way to keep my calendar and contacts synchronized via wifi, instead of having to plug the iDevices and launch iTunes every time I want to synchronize. It would be even better if I could synchronize the contacts on my Android phone too, but I guess that's a bit much to ask
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote