View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 08:08 AM   #294
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by truewt View Post
I'm having an issue with my nook STR unable to power up, totally. It's like dead.

The initial problem was the Nook booting up by itself and then proceeding to drain all of the battery. And now, after a charge of a good 8 hours, it still does not boot up.. It shows the animation of "charging" and that text saying my "Nook's battery charge is too low to power on, please wait 15 minutes" but this message is on display forever...

Any folks encountered a similar problem?
how long are you holding down the power button? When booting up try holding it down for about 5 seconds.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote