View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Used to have multiple libraries, gonna change to a single one...

…what's the best format for a custom column to differentiate which books are for which user?

Presently I have separate libraries for me, my g/f, my daughter, my dad, etc. But this means a lot of duplication of books.

I was planning to merge everything into a single, big library, and use Virtual Libraries to manage each "user".

I was going to set up a custom column called "Libraries" and the entries would be "Me", "Mum", "Dad", etc.

Is this the best way to go about it?
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote