View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #22
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Q View Post
Oh, it's extremely useful for me as a non native English speaker since it has a convenient built-in dictionary.
Excellent point, the built-in dictionary is great even for native English speakers. I would rarely look up words I didn't know because it was usually too much bother to go and find a dictionary. So my vocabulary wasn't really expanding much until ereaders eliminated the excuses for not looking up words.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote