View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #80
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
You know what? not really.. I just start it up to keep the chill off.. (I should have stated that) Plus my car has almost Zero released emissions.. my car is a 2010 Porsche Carrera 4... so I really don't see a problem.. I would not even think about adding to pollution..who do you think I am? a Dummy?
Aren't they designed to run E10? Part of your emissions reduction is calculated by the offset of growing crops to make E10. The other part is in the filtration and advanced converter system which puts it in the "better than standard high performance vehicles" category, but you're still releasing emissions.

If you are using E10, you get a "credit" but it doesn't happen at the tail pipe.

Nice car, by the way.

Back on topic - I've picked my Sony back up after a break to do other things. I expect while I'm in Florida for Christmas my daily totals will be more like 10 hours / day.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote