View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:19 AM   #4
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrktank View Post
One final question: Target as the cover with the built in light for $30.00. Is this worth the money or should I just get a might bright light?
I find mine very useful for reading in bed without needing a bedside night on & possibly disturbing my wife, but other than there, I don't make much use of it.

Basically, how often are you likely to be trying to read where you don't have access to a reasonable amount of light?
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote