View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Add me to the Sansa Zip Clip fan club. My little blue one has had so much use this year that I want another one, this time Orange! I use mine for audiobooks (Includes Audible) .

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Player 5 for music and other things. I can also sync my Audible books on it. I leave my music in the cloud so this is perfect for me and portable but if I want to do housework I use my Clip+ for music or Clip Zip for audiobooks. It's so small you clip it anywhere like your shirt or pants and it actually stays in place it's the size of a matchbox. So it's perfect for everything.

The Zip Clip does have a few quirks.
  • Never hit the pause button before the player is fully booted up. It starts a bug that none of the buttons will work. Turning the player off then on fixes it but I have done this multiple times without thinking.
  • It sometimes shuts down when using a Audible book for no reason and a hard reset is needed. (Sansa is aware of this issue but has not fix it yet)
  • If you take out the SD Card you lose your place on your audiobooks that's on it.
  • It can't fast forward an audiobook or mp3 that is more than 300MB in one file. You will need to split the mp3 up.

Some of the Zip Clip perks that I love are:
  • It's small so you can clip it anywhere on you or your purse....etc
  • Overdrive WMA audiobooks never expire so you can delete at your convince once you finish listening.
  • It's inexpensive so if it breaks you're not out alot of money.
  • It's durable. I've drop mine more times than I can count. Once on the kitchen floor that the card came out. Still works like a charm.
  • It has great battery life. If not in use the battery stays charged forever. When I use it I get up 10 Hours depending on what type of format I am listening to.
  • You can add up to 32GB with the Micro SD Slot
  • It's has a FM Radio on it.

I highly recommend JVC Marshmallows Ear buds for your Clip. I got to get another pair for my SGP5 the Samsung ones aren't that comfy.

I use this case for my Clips. If I get the orange Clip I will order the pink one.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-10-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote