View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #21660
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Pretty funny. And Pride of East Lansing?! Then you must drink it with milk, surely.

Spoiler:
East Lansing is the home of Michigan State University, known to one and all Michiganders who are NOT students or alumnae of the school as "Moo U" or sometimes "Cow College" because it is the last of the Agricultural Land Grant Colleges in the state and still has an excellent Department of Agriculture and issues B.Sc in Agriculture degrees.
And ALL the milk you wanted in the dorm cafeterias! Prety sure it wasn't skim or 2% too, because I put on 15 lbs. in my first term there - went from 150 to 165. I'll never see that again.

I was in the center of the campus, straight north of the chimney that had M A C in big brick letters facing us.

Last edited by pholy; 10-18-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Added details to lend artistic verisimilitude...
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote