View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #68
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Venus is my favourite US women's player over the past decade. I'm hoping she wins the whole thing, but I think she'll falter around the third round. She's got

Wozniak has totally disappeared from play this year. Only nine matches played. She did well playing through the qualifying tournament, but disappointing to be ranked 152nd after some injury time after being as high as #21.

In Canada tennis god = ranking < 50.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote