View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
jonblondyn
jonblondyn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
OS ~ A Masterpiece of American Literature

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Jon Blondyn, and I believe that a Masterpiece is one that enriches the Reader's Love for Life and its Mystery!

Lo ~

I give you the First Half of my Novel ~ OS ~ for free on my website: www.blondyn.com
If you read OS, it is my opinion that you will gain an enlightened perspective. From the summit of my sincerity do I profess that OS is a Beautiful, Enchanting and Powerful Tale that I have been working at for a long time.

A PROLOGUE

Once Upon a Time, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly—entrusted to Crusade for THE PROMISED LAND—trekked a cosmic mile through vistas of desert sands, devoid of trail, endless in span…

With supplies, scarce, and patience, worn weary, one and all, advanced IN FELLOWSHIP, attuned and renewed by the Divine calm of the Visionary, showing Way…

At the tail-end of the Caravan, the Youth sighed to the Stars as he mused upon his Long Lost Love; slowly, softly, he soundly sifted unto sleep, OF GOLDEN SLUMBERS…

If you like the First Half of OS, it is available for sale, in its entirety, at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D97X6RK

Thank you for your time,

Jon Blondyn
jonblondyn is offline   Reply With Quote