Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #229
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I think he meant that he just found out it was the book of the month, he knew about the signed copies just wasn't aware of the other. http://www.hughhowey.com/an-unbelievable-honour/
Exactly. Well, I was also surprised to see how many of these editions were for sale. I haven't signed them yet. They've sold out as pre-orders, and I'll be in London in February for some release stuff, and will sign them at that time. Really looking forward to visiting this bookshop. They have all kinds of old books and collectibles. It'll be interesting to see if I can leave with my wallet intact.
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote