View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Too bad there's no Kindle referral program...

... where a person could get a free book for every Kindle that is purchased by referral.

I just sold another one. This time a woman has decided to purchase one for her sister as a birthday gift. The sister is a literary agent and reads a lot for work and for personal enjoyment. She mentioned how her sister travels a lot with huge manuscripts. I suggested that *if* her sister could get the books in an electronic format they could be sent directly to her Kindle.

The woman and her sister had already been looking at the Kindle online. Seeing mine in person give her that extra nudge to buy it. She's thinking about purchasing one for herself as well.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote