View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
So in regards to WMA's... The VOX itself does play them no problems for me in the default music player, same with WMV's (via Gallery).

Overdrive is a different story; The book I had downloaded was MP3 it would seem. I tried to download a WMA file and it downloaded fine, but when Overdrive went to open it, there's a very brief message page that says this version of Overdrive does not support WMA files, or something along the lines. So it's not really a problem with VOX or Android, but Overdrive itself... I'll adjust my original post to reflect it.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote